Our corporate team advises international listed and private companies, private equity funds, lessors, SMEs and high net worth individuals on a wide range of corporate matters.
We have particular expertise in:
- private equity
- corporate real estate
- funds investment
- corporate finance
- restructurings and reorganisations
- company law advice
Our lawyers’ corporate experience includes:
- acting for a private equity fund on the buy-out of minority partners’ interests in a joint venture established for the purpose of developing a 40 unit residential housing development in London
- advising a listed insurance group on £250,000,000 of investments in private equity funds
- representing the sellers of St Andrews Bay Development Limited (a Fairmont hotel and golf course, St Andrews, Scotland) in connection with its disposal for £32,000,000
- advising a US private equity fund on an investment and joint venture relating to the acquisition and leasing of four aircraft to a European airline
Finance and real estate-related corporate work
Our corporate team also works closely with our finance, real estate and dispute resolution teams to advise on finance and real estate-related corporate and contentious matters, including the structuring and formation of joint ventures, equity and quasi-equity investments, upside sharing arrangements and corporate disputes.