Our real estate team advises banks, international listed and private companies, private equity funds and high net worth individuals in all sectors of the commercial real estate market, including office, retail, mixed use, industrial, hotels and leisure.
We have particular expertise in:
- acquisitions and disposals
- planning, construction and development
- leases, licences and management work
- real estate finance
Our real estate practice is ranked as a leading practice by Legal 500 UK.
Our lawyers’ real estate experience includes:
- acting for a US fund on an investment and joint venture relating to an acquisition of a portfolio of 21 properties for £62,000,000, including due diligence on the portfolio
- advising on a £89,000,000 financing of a residential development in London
- advising a bank on the sale and leaseback of its subsidiary’s office in London
- representing a joint venture on the construction aspects of its 240,000 sq ft mixed-use development in King’s Cross, London
Real estate-related finance, corporate and dispute resolution work
Our real estate team also works closely with our finance, corporate and dispute resolution teams to advise on real estate-related finance, corporate and dispute resolution matters, including development and investment financings, the structuring and formation of joint ventures, equity and quasi-equity investments, enforcement and construction disputes.